Shipping and Delivery
Once credit cards have been processed you will need to contact FedEx to make any shipping changes. You may have already received or will receive an email from FedEx with a tracking number and a link to their website (FedEx Delivery Manager).
Tips to help you get your shipment:
FedEx Onsite is a new and convenient way to receive your wine club shipments at no additional cost to you. Simply send your package to one of many FedEx Onsite locations and pick up at your convenience. Choose from Walgreens, Kroger, Albertson’s, and many more! No more hassle with delivery times and struggling to be home to sign for your wine, just pick up your package while you’re out running errands or grocery shopping! Click for more information or to find your local FedEx Onsite locations.
Is your wine already on the way? Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager (free enrollment) to redirect your package to a FedEx Onsite location.
In addition to FedEx Onsite, FedEx has many other locations. Have your wine delivered to your local FedEx Office Print & Ship Center. Many of these centers have extended hours, facilitating early or late-night pickups. Click here to find the location nearest to your home.
Use your work address, that way there will be an adult available to sign for the package during business hours.
If none of the above options work for you, and receiving shipments at your home is a challenge, add email@example.com as a contact in your email account to ensure you receive your tracking number and up to date information on your shipment.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Apply to all Heath Family Brands Wine Clubs
- Must be over 21 years old to be member. By signing up for wine club membership you are confirming you are over 21.
- Adult (over 21 years old) signature required at delivery. Please designate an address for shipping where someone over 21 will be present to sign during normal business hours (many people list their business address). No PO Boxes allowed.
- We ship to a limited number of states based on shipping laws & limitations. Any purchases made when customer is not on-premise at time of purchase (i.e. wine clubs, online, etc.) will be fulfilled and shipped from Texas permits 101188133, 104765835, 103469777, 104464014, 107130604, 200074926, 20074910, 105976225 to Texas shipping addresses and 101188133 to non-Texas shipping addresses in states we are permitted to ship.
- Allocation months listed on the website and in printed materials are estimates and may vary by a few weeks due to weather and other factors.
- We will bill your credit card automatically for the discounted cost of wine for each club order plus shipping charges (if applicable), prior to shipping. Note: No email notification is sent PRIOR to processing your payment. There will be an email notification sent with information about the wine club wines, including pick-up information and shipping, after processing. By signing up for the wine club you authorize Heath Family Brands to charge your credit card for each club order until directed otherwise by you.
- Any deposits paid prior to the first shipment are non-refundable and will be applied to the first shipment unless you cancel your club membership prior to delivery and the deposit will be forfeited.
- You are responsible for any shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- You must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to each club order payment processing with any changes/cancellations.
- You agree that if you selected “pick up” and you have not picked up by the last day of the pick-up time frame (usually 30 days), your wine will be automatically shipped and shipping fees charged to your credit card unless additional time to pick up your allocation has been requested via email at email@example.com.
- No refunds will be provided once the wine club order is processed and paid, including wine returned or not picked up.
- Heath Family Brands may substitute a different vintage of a wine (or a different wine of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted prior to pick-up or shipment.